My fellow BLM Girl, Dani is bringing back her Mind Right Monday link up. It’s a post listing the things you’d like to get done this week while also listing the things you’re grateful for.
The timing couldn’t be more perfect. I told you before that we would be taking the kids out of daycare. With the closure of the network I worked for, it just didn’t make sense to have the kids still in daycare while I figure things out. Well, today is the day. It’s the beginning of the first week of my kids being at home. I”m excited, I’m nervous, I’m determined.
Here’s what I want and need to work on this week:
- Get in a rhythm with our new routine
- Get my babies to our events planned this week
- Scheduling a meeting to talk business ideas
- Answering my overflowing inbox
This week I’m so grateful for:
- My husband – his support has been epic as we transition our family and I take on many more of the family responsibilities
- My babies – they are just super sweet, smart and make me determined to do my best in all things
- My friends – they’re nothing short of amazing. They’ve been keeping up with me and as I work on Camesha 2.0
- New opportunities – I’ve had several reminders that I know more than I give myself credit for. It’s time to act on some of that. Confirmation is amazing!
What’s on your to do list for this week? What are you SO grateful for?