Before today’s post, I have to announce our Pollen Jewelry giveaway winner! After 82 entries (minus a comment from me) the winner according to Random.org is (#5) Natalie of From Corporate to Domestic! Congrats Natalie! I’ll be shooting you an email soon. Thanks all for your entries!!!
Now on to the post of the day…
What if you didn’t have to work? Maybe you were independently wealthy. Maybe you just happened to come into enough money to never have to worry about money again? Wouldn’t that be beyond awesome? I thought so. While we’re in this what if mode, let’s keep it going and talk about what you’d do if you didn’t have to work. I’ll go first.
Oh my goodness, who ever came up with this working for a living thing? They really should have consulted with me first. There are so many other cool things to do that only take place during work hours. How jacked up is that? If I didn’t have to work, there are so many things I could get into. I’m such a busy body, I think I’d totally tire myself out with extra curricular activities! I’d pass out with a huge grin on my face. Totally satisfied. Here’s a snippet of what I would do if paying the bills wasn’t required.
- I’d go to the Farmer’s Market everyday. I’d sample all the goodies and buy up fresh goodness to feed my family daily
- I’d keep the TV on the Cooking Channel and try out awesome recipes for my family. If I didn’t have to work, I’d actually have time to work it out in the kitchen
- I’d take my son to every museum, indoor playground, park, child activity I could find
- I’d go to awesome MeetUp groups that only meet during the day – all the good mommy groups meet during work hours
- I’d start a charity!
- I’d make my blog SUPER AWESOME.
- I’d take daily Pilates classes – Heck, I think I’d even get certified to teach Pilates!
- I’d take long walks along the beach EVERY DAY
- I’d start the novel that’s been in my head – I might even have time to complete it!
- I’d take awesome pictures and become a super, duper star photographer!
- Bonus – I’d take every opportunity to enjoy this beautiful city I call home!
What would you do if you didn’t have to work?