I have been blogging since about 2008. I used to do it just to write. I never promoted a post or expected anyone to leave a comment. Then, I launched this blog. I entered into this blog with a different mindset. I wanted to interact with others. I wanted to be a part of a larger community. With Thanksgiving literally around the corner, I decided to tell you what I’m thankful for when it comes to blogging.
I’m thankful that:
- I have the opportunity to express myself the way I want. I write for a living. Everything I write is up for debate, discussion, dismissal and critique. It’s great to have this space to write from my heart, to be creative when I want and to just let it all hang out.
- I have connected with so many beautiful, wonderful, supportive and inspiring women! Seriously, you ladies rock! To think that I never would have met you if I hadn’t started blogging is awesome! Seriously, like wow!
- I have shared in the lives of others in a way that we feel like we already know each other though we’ve never actually “met”.
- I have met IRL a blogger that has become my friend. Amber and I hit it off right away. Probably because we are nearly the same person. LOL! It’s crazy that it all started by commenting on each others’ blog.
- I have been encouraged and inspired to chase my dreams. I wanted my blog to be a space that encourages and inspires others along the way. That’s why I post quotes here and there. I love to be the cheering section for the dreams of others. I love it when people truly go after their dreams. It seems that’s the only way to live. A little support goes a long way when we step out there and attempt to make the impossible – possible. I couldn’t be more thankful for the people IRL and the virtual peeps who are there to kick me in the butt when I need it and to cheer me on along the way. I’m here to provide the same! I NEVER would have expected to get all of this from blogging.
What are you thankful for when it comes to blogging?