I’m linking up with Mama Kat again. The writing prompt I chose for this week: 2.) Five Things. List 5 things we don’t know about you, 5 things you’re knowledgeable about, 5 things you know nothing about, and 5 things you believe.
I don’t know why I chose this one! Maybe it’s because I like a challenge? After you’ve been blogging for any amount of time – there’s not much people don’t know about you. That’s the struggle I had with putting this list together. So, here we go:
5 Things You Don’t Know About Me (HA!)
- I’m a leftie
- I’m an animal lover. My love for the four legged peeps didn’t kick in until we got our dog, Lola. Now, I have a soft spot for most animals. Creepy things like mice don’t make it into the soft spot.
- I loved the Showtime series, The Tudors! That was probably the last television series I followed.
- Even though I work in TV, I watch very little TV at all. I’m sure this is completely inappropriate. It’s hard to get wrapped up in a show when I only get an hour a day to myself. I do somehow catch a Housewives episode here and there…hmmm…
- *Nerd Alert* I’m an NPR junkie!!!! I can and sometimes do listen ALL day. So GOOD!
5 Things I am Knowledgeable About
- Music! It’s my motivation. I use it to write, clean and chill. I love it in just about every genre. If it’s good music, I’m on it. I can usually tell if a song is going to be a hit after one listen. I’m often right.
- Healthy Living – I wouldn’t say I’m a guru but, I’m learning more and more about living healthy and avoiding toxins and going green and organic and all that good stuff. Me likey!
- I know WAY too much about being overbooked! I constantly have too many things to do! I considered getting a virtual assistant but that just seemed excessive. It’s not totally out of the question though. We’ll see!
- I’m pretty good a building something from nothing. Whether is dinner, an outfit or ahem, a blog. 😉
- I’ve gotten REAL good at answering questions about being tall. I thought they would stop at some point. Apparently, I was wrong. I’ll continue to have an answer for “Did your mother feed you fertilizer?”
5 Things I Know Nothing About
- Football – by choice! I can’t get into a game where people a slammed on their necks and get concussions and just get back up and keep it moving. Weird.
- Baseball – by choice! I can’t pay attention long enough to get it. Why are the games so freaking long?!?!?!?!?
- Swimming…not proud of that one. I really intend to learn to swim. Blame a traumatic childhood lesson for me not knowing how to swim. That may be a later post.
- Scrabble – I am a self-proclaimed word nerd! I should really know how to play this game.
- Being wealthy without a care in the world. I don’t know anything about that… YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 Things I Believe
- I believe things tend to work out the way they are supposed to. Good or bad.
- I believe happiness is a choice. Choose it daily!
- I believe if you bring a child in the world and treat the child like crap – you will totally reap what you sow!
- I believe you have to find something that you are passionate about and pursue it daily.
- I believe everyone has gifts. It is up to us to figure out what they are and put them to use. I say that I want to leave this world empty. I want to use up every gift I have so when I leave here I don’t have anything left to give.
Your turn! Tell me about you. Give me 5!