I’m linking up with Mama Kat’s Writing Workshop… I chose the prompt to share six random things about me. Pfft.. that ain’t hard. I’m the queen of random, useless facts. You wanna know who wrote and produced that song from 1999 that you just heard on the radio and you can only give me a few words that you think you remember hearing in the song? I got you. I’ll even tell you what record label it’s on. Yep, RANDOM! Six random things about me? This was easy breezy!
- Every time I notice it’s 9:29 – I celebrate my birthday a little. It’s 9/29.
- Aside from writing – I love singing. It makes me happy.
- I used to be a fashion consultant for Victoria’s Secret. I was the one you’d talk to when placing your order. I gave “fashion advice” about what things would work with what you were ordering.
- I love Shel Silverstein. I used to check his books out of the library ALL THE TIME as a kid. I now have several of his books lining my kids’ bookshelf. My son’s favorite is a poem with the line “ickle me, pickle me, tickle me too”.
- I can pretty much recite the Color Purple – word for word. That movie is EPIC!
- I am a very sensitive girl. I am also very protective of other (random) people… especially underdogs.
Tell me something random about you.